Friday, April 30, 2010
January 28-Release Day
It was exciting to be in my kindergarten classroom for the first time since last semester! I fell right back into place, and it was like I had never left. The benefit of being in my internship classroom was that I already knew the modifications needed for my students. However, while I was teaching, I thought of a few changes I could have made to the lessons to help my students. For instance, during the math lesson on area, I could have had the students work in pairs to find the area of their “spilled milk”. That way, those students who understood the concept of area could have helped those who did not. Then, during stations, when I taught handwriting, I thought it may have been beneficial to provide my students who struggle with proper pencil grip with larger pencils or pencil grippers, which would help promote better grips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.